The programme is free to join and we do not take an equity stake in your company.
Applications for 五十未来8.0 are now closed
What does Future Fifty involve?
Recognition as one of the UK’s most successful digital businesses
Peer-to-peer networks, including intimate C-Suite roundtables
Masterclass workshops led by global experts
Access to government through sessions with key officials and exclusive ministerial roundtables
Access to a dedicated 高科技的国家 签证 team
We’re looking to showcase and connect the UK’s leading tech companies, and connect them with our 杰出校友.
Your business must meet the following criteria to be considered for 五十未来8.0.
- B +资金阶段系列
- OR If revenue focused, generating annual revenues over £5m
- Achieving 50% year-on-year growth
Application tips from our judging panel
What makes a good Future Fifty company?
- An entrepreneurial company with 全球野心
- A 引人注目的经营理念 that meets a genuine market need
- Evidence of sizeable revenue 与增长
- A management team that shows 信念和宗旨 towards the company’s goals
What separates a good application from a great one?
- Clear, simple articulation of the offer, markets, technology and progress. Sometimes it’s impossible to decipher what the company actually does.
- 慢慢来 and answer every question.
- Put supporting information in appendices (such as financial reports)
What tips would you give a founder who’s completing a Future Fifty application?
- Do not assume we know your company in great detail, and please do not assume your website explains everything
- Remember, we will keep your application confidential, so be honest about your answers
- We care about governance and diversity – it matters for the long term
- Don’t just cut and paste from your literature. 很明显
The Future Fifty 7.0 cohort
伦敦| fintech | @airescore
Aire is exclusively focussed on the research and implementation of new methods to improve credit decisions in consumer finance. It believes that consumers are the best source of relevant & contextual data about themselves. It's technology is used across Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Retail Finance and Automotive Finance in the UK and now the US. Aire is authorised and regulated by the FCA as a provider of credit references. Aire exists to create equitable outcomes for all participants of the credit ecosystem. AIRE. Credit where it's due.
Using their technical expertise, they provide a range of integrated software and hardware solutions that have been specifically designed to help manage, monitor and maximise the efficiency, safety and security of construction sites, all delivered to customers' individual requirements. Products include biometric Access Control & Workforce Management, Wireless Fire Alarms with First Aid Call Points and CCTV.
伦敦| Artificial Intelligence | @globalwebindex